Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Never Too Young for Good Hygiene

We were all really happy to have Ariana back home this week, especially Alexandra.  I think Ariana missed us too.  Maybe a little.  Just a tiny bit?




Ariana had such a good time with Honey and G that she came home and asked me if she could move in with them when she grew up.  I told her she could and I'm thinking I will too since they had donuts, ice cream, brownies, an oreo Blizzard, and a few rounds of pizza.

Alexandra is too little to dive into a DQ Blizzard yet, but while Ariana was gone, she stopped eating baby food completely.  All of a sudden she eats salmon, mushrooms, pesto rice, salsa, guacamole, goat cheese, arugula... basically whatever we're eating, she wants it.  At least she's brushing between meals.

Guess we'll be taking her out for tacos soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. We loved having Ariana. The pizza and blizzards were a treat for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess what - we did some other things besides eating. it was all fun. honey

    ReplyDelete